Sunday, January 30, 2011

work!

work is good, i like it. i getting use to it. its pretty fun. i dont remember all the price but im getting there. its chill. i clean serve customer and watch movies all day. 1030am till 7pm! 8 hours. tuesday to friday. people can visit if they like. i just cant really hook it up. theres cameras but i try. i get sneaky with it. if you visit me around the time im closing 6ish to 7. i can get some donuts :) but not all the time. well i dont wanna look like i eat so much donuts! i hate donuts. sick of it! i even smell like it! ugh. its all good. first pay day was great. never ever got paid. well yeah i have hm feels great like always. i need to save money for a car. i want a jeep. im trying. i help my parents out and give them some money and buy stuff for the fridge i feel great. but sometimes it sucks that when i give them money they ask for me and it makes me feel like im working my ass off and have nothing left. but yeah im just running my mouth. random. just update.

www.firstlove1.tumblr.com
most of the time im on here. Pictures. Little Blogs.
I like this blogger though not much people know of it.

xxo. pat

3 comments: