Friday, February 11, 2011

update* fast and easy.

work:              i been working alot, i feel great about it cause its money! im saving! im doing good at it because im not spending as much! well i was at first but then im trying to manage my money now. hm anways ill see how long this goes. im glad im not sitting on my ass and not doing anything.

school.             i want to go back but i really dont know what school. i dont wanna go back to lacc. dont feel to happy there. i didnt even know anyone. few similar faces but you know what i mean? friends friends? eh. i need to go back though. i will though. its a promise.

weekeends:       i usually babysit saturdays and spend my time biking most of the weekends. biking doesnt cost money and i love to do. it feels good to bike. Food takes all my money -___-.

facebook/tumblr:     i havent been on as much as i was before because of work and like i said before i get to lazy to get on after work so i want my rest. thats good though because i always get on alot. yay me for not going on alot.

friends:         i been hanging out with my aldrich he is more like family then a friend. but i havent hang out with friends as much its whatever i dont really care. i pretty much dont like hanging out with friends as much anymore. i just dont get my self sometimes. i just like hanging out one on one. or two people or 3-4 max. its just me. sometimes its okay it feels good hanging out with a group sometimes. sometimes i miss my friends sometimes i really dont. just to be honest -__-.

crush:          ok i got nothing to hide ;) well i let the who ever is reading this know who is my crush, haha cause i havent talk to anyone about it just 1 person. im just letting people know now because i already told her and guess who it is? haha... its someone i went to highschool with and we never rarely talk! its jorelle. hm some may notice if you know me well, some may not. but i already told her i how i felt and this and that. shes cool with it. mmm i love our conversations. anyways thats it for now.

family:          i been having problem with my mom, well not me giving her problem shes giving me the problems! im so annoyed its started on monday! but not its wahtevers its her birthday tomorrow. i know ill forgive her its just what she says gets to me sometimes. things she says hurt me sometimes. -___-. the rest sister brothers are good! my brother is back from riverside! i missed him! i havent seen him and i miss smoking and being goofy with him! Love my little brother!

1 comment:

  1. oohlala, jorelle is a cutie. go gurl! mothers just don't understand, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete