Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UPDATE on me .

lately i havent been blogging on here because like i said i been on tumblr haha, but its all good i think ill go back on here and write whatever is on my mind or what so ever. anyways.

HOW ARE YOU?
i am great! i can say that, its a new year and i wanna try new things, i wanna go out more and really meet new people. i need to stop being shy. i say shit and i gotta do it. seriously im doing it. haha! shit i say like "i need to stop being shy," i need to do that! fuck. seriously its pisses me off haha. also i suppose to work today at PHO CITI in glendale but instead i dont know what happen, my mom got me the job yesterday and i was suppose to work full time and this and that but she called me today saying the manager said  maybe or something like that. so i dont know what is going on, whatever i dont care. i wouldnt mind working i was sad about working cause i didnt wanan work at glendale and see everyone and shit. i heard the place is shitty haha but i had like 7pm to 3am hours and it woulda been great cause i wouldnt mind that hours. no traffic! yes for no traffic!

NEW YEAR?
quick and all, i didnt do anything i had alot of plans going on that day ended up not going to none. i didnt want to go i didnt feel like it, i wanted to stay home with my family even if we didnt do anything. i also smoked out with my brother.


COLLEGE KIDS WINTER BREAK?
the people came back and now i have friends again! ahha but i smoked alot on winter break cause my brother got alot of fucking bud. ALOT. hung out with few people. mainly nary and my brother. its cool though i enjoy hanging out with them. i love them , just like my family! brothers and sisters!

SICKNESS
i caught a nasty ass cold last time, it was so bad i was so sick i wasnt normal alot of shit happen i kept thrwing up. i had a nasty ass fever also i think i got food posioning because i kept throwing up. ughhhhh im glad im getting better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment