Tuesday, January 11, 2011

how can you tell someone you love them..

lately, ok its not really my buisness but my aunt who i call mom told my step mom about my sister christine who is like 30 something years old and she was married for about awhile now. she broke the news to me and told me that my sister husband jorge and my sister split up. :( i cant fucking beleive it. guess how'd it happen? one night he came home and he said to her "i lived with you over 10 years but i never'd loved you." i cant believe someone would ever fucking say that! typing that already gave me chills. that is so hurtful. my sister doesnt know i know, i dont wanna bother her. i know she is HURT i know it. i just dont want to hurt her even more by asking, but if she ever tells me she knows ill always be there for her. still cant believe he was a cool ass guy! he was so funny and he always took me out and everything else. they were so cute together. you never know you really never know what can happen. seriously. i feel bad for her :( i love her so much. people you love are hurt it hurts you. its like people who love you knows when your hurt. i hope everything will get better. i think she should let him go cause he just threw all of that out of no where. hurted her so much =/ i love my sister. shes hard working and she tries really hard and im glad shes trying to be strong! at least shes trying. i love her so much i cant describe how much i love her. i cant believe how someone can tell a person u lived with for 10 years plus you love them and this and that but its all fake. i really dont know.

i wish everything gets better for her! i love my big sister who takes care of me so much when i was younger!

2 comments: