Friday, January 14, 2011

lately i dont know what i should go.

i been confuse with my self lately, i thought i was going to get that job at pho citi in glendale but cross that out my mom wasnt even sure if she was forsure about me working there. now the lady dont need any worker. so whatever im cool with it. also my sister hit me up today asked me if i wanna help her work at the donut shop and then just work on the weekdays from 10 to 7pm. by robertson at culver city. i guess ill take the job. at some point i dont want to do it then i do. i hate myself for that i get excited like oh okay i should work and then i get all like eh i dont want to work. reality though i need to work. a.s.a.p! i need to work and save some cash. i been broke for awhile now and i need to make my own money. i gotta get it together i should take the job. i just feel like i wont learn and shit i think everything is hard or something. thats how i feel haha. i need to get it together and stop being scared. i need to man up!!!!!!

hmm if i do work at the donut shop i say people visit me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment