Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the last of november.

i am back, i haven't been blogging! i been sick for like 3 days! i was dying! :( i hate being sick! especially how i love the cold so much! i want to enjoy the cold but since i was sick i been in bed with layers or clothes and sleeping all day. ugh it was the worst feeling ever. i hate getting sick. i had a high fever. i've gotten sick on friday! black friday and that night i slept with a small blanket and it was sooooo cold cause i was over my friend house. i forgot to wear a hoodie, even worst :( i felt like crap the whole day, i had a sick headache! ugh.

saturday i had to babysit i couldnt even do it, i had drive and pick up this and that, help my mom, take my brother to get his hair cut, pick up the kids. after everything was done i knocked the shit out till the next day.

sunday is my usual cleaning day, i slept the whole day! woke up to pee, went back to sleep! threw up, went back to sleep! around 10ish, tai and anna came to my house and woke me up to go get tea! they fucking would! haha i was so tired i was like wtf are you guys doing here! but they made me go! i had to take my sister to work at 5am. mm

monday i didnt wake up at 5am cause i was tired and i told her, fuck it, just take the car and go! rested some more, sleep shit pee sleep! i wasnt feeling good it felt like i was getting worse! i slept till 8pm and i got up and couldnt even sleep no more, i felt like i been sleeping my days away! depressing! -__-

tuesday woke up feeling pretty good, i actrually woke up at 6am super early went to the restroom pee and looked in the mirror and smiled. i think im getting better :) Woohoo. i feel stronger and since i missed my sunday cleaning session, i thought i start my day off by cleaning my room and doing laundry! i am officially done :) i feel great, still have a stuffy nose. im still sick, but its gotten better

by the way sorry bout the texts, calls, voicemails, i havent return any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment