Thursday, November 4, 2010

just update?

uh this week is passing by quick. i remember when i wanted halloween to be over already and fuck its like bam thursday already. why the fuck is it going so fast?? i know time wont stop,but slow the fuck down please. :(. i been hanging out with my brother aldrich and we caught up and hung out like the good old times. today i saw dianna and her baby daddy brad and jacob (her son) he is adorable! cute! they are doing very well, im happy to see them happy. oh yeah why the fuck has this week been so fucking hot.? like really hot. ugh i hate this heat, i been filling the tub and laying there blah. i talked to thalia last night i say goodnight to her and she starts a conversations. man little things makes me happy, i was smiling the whole time we were texting. its funny why am i always so attracted to the damn straight girls.? its a challenge though i like it. i think its cute when she flirts back. we were flirting and being all corny. she said she miss me alot. :) all of sudden this morning meli texted me saying "goodmorning <3" i didnt bother to text back. why? cause i dont wanna give her to much attention, thats my secret. haha i dont wanna throw my self at her and shit, i know she's a keeper. i wouldnt want to fuck around and hurt her feelings and shit, ill take her serious. i just felt like ignoring her text. but that made me smile though, like the most simplest things can make you feel really good :). start off my day. oh yeah this week my dad pissed me off he drank so much, fuck i painted my face black for fun and all of sudden HE tells me to go cvs to buy beer with my mom, i told him no i got facepaint all over he said GO NOW. -_- i had to go with my face all black i stayed in the car but fuck cvs is always so pack at night and shit 2 cars beside me saw me and like i tried to take a napkin to cover my face but fuck it was ugh. embarrassing lol. then after he went to sleep around 12:30ish he woke up and said go buy me food. and i was like bout to fall asleep, then i was like ugh fuck it ill just go get him food so my mom and i went to jacks got him a burger then came home and he said "i wanted burger king" and he fucking threw the burger and started bitching at everyone. WTF? seriously has problems its so annoying, he is crazy. n-e ways its hot , i hate the heat.

i notice i jump back and forth. subject to subject...my grammer isnt so great too. hahahaha

2 comments: