Saturday, November 20, 2010

all the t.v shows i watch are done!

fuck, all my t.v shows i watch is all done! season is over :(

weeds - it ended like "what the fuck?" wow so stupid!
big c - ended really well, i loved it, it was sad, plus it makes me want more! i cried :(
bad girls club - theres still the reunion its okay i guess, i watch it cause its pretty funny
lip service- my UK L WORD, fuck i love thier accents so sexy, ended good, keep me wanting more! season 2 please :)

its sad thats its all over, boo. dont you get a sad? i dont know why that always happens to me, especially with the L Word that got me reallllllly depress, its crazy. i get really depress after i watched season 1-6 of the L Word. I had a talk with another fan of the l word and she gets like that as well, its crazy its cool cause she understands. People might just think im crazy. so i anit tripping i guess ill dream for now? or wish?

i wanna buy:
Big C Season 1.
The Real L Word Season 1.
Lip Service Season 1.
United States of Tara Season 2.

well there's new shows coming out, im ready! i love showtime! :)
shameless
californication
episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment