Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trust is a big ISSUE.

trust is a big ass issue to me. once i meet someone i get to know them and i trust them very quick. i feel that i trust people to quick. its just when i meet people and i know that im getting along with them ill trust them and i want them to trust me back.

people who pass my line with trust i wont give you another chance. big or small shit ill still be pissed the fuck off. i might give a chance to the people i know really long but if you cross that line with me i wont give a shit about you. i wont bother to hate you or talk shit about you cause thats wasting my time, ill set your ass aside and not give a fuck. if someone brings you up ok ill tell you the story. you need trust in everything.

heres an example:

if i lend you money i would like for you to pay me back. money is big, come on its money and its me that is lending it to you. what i really dislike is that if you wanna borrow me money im being nice lending you the money in the first place. i have lend people money the highest i lend was about 100 dollars. I lend people money because i have that trust with you. a friend of mine borrowed me money before and its not much its 25$ but its really not about the money its just that i trusted him and he didnt pay me back and started ignoring my calls and shit like that. who does that? he was a good,cool ass friend too. but like i said if you cross that line fuck that shit i anit talking to you or respecting you anymore. Another thing is if i lend someone money and you say your going to pay me on that day ill wait till that day and hey if you forgot ill give you time. i fucken hate if you borrow me money and lend someone else money and tell me "Oh get it from her/him cause she i lend her the money and its your money" like bitch you borrowed it and you pay me back i anit asking anyone else. make that shit easier your responsible. its like when you owe someone money oh he owes me so get it from him. thats fucken stupid. -__-.


what i also dislike is when im talking to someone and people who doesnt like that person try to make me go against the other person. thats stupid i give everyone a chance. That has happen before and it was no big deal i didnt care about people talking about the person i was talking to. dont tell me those shit, its just wasting my time. i rather hear it from the person them selves.


"i give everybody a chance till they cross that line"

1 comment:

  1. I feel you, baby daddy. Too many people be crossing you. Shit's not right. What's they name, I'll hit'em up for you ;)

    ReplyDelete