Thursday, October 7, 2010

if you really knew me.

currently listening to The Temper Trap - Fader . <3

"if you really knew me." inspired me. lets open up.. if you really knew me.


my real name is jennifer nguyen,i really prefer pat.i got the name pat from a friend of mine in 3rd grade. he said i looked like a boy but im a girl so he will call me pat. i am 19 years old. birthday is on april 14. i have a step mom who came into my life at age 3,also two step sister's & a brother. i live with my dad,stepmom,uncle, step sister. one of my step sister lives with her boyfriend and my step brother goes to school in riverside. i have 3 dogs. i am currently not going to school right now. i graduated at the small school near by my house downtown business magnet. i met great friends there. i dont make sence  when i talk but i sometimes understand myself. i cannot spell and im very bad at english and those essay bullshit. i hate school. i dont feel happy when im at school. oh yeah im a lesbian. came out around 10thgrade. im more of a tomboy/butch. "im a soft butch, hard femme!" i never had a girlfriend, i dated few girls. im 5'2 very short i wish i was taller. im fat , i eat alot. hey i cant help it. i love to go bike riding. i had my first bike july 4 2008. it was a galaxy girl frame 10speed. biking makes me feel better when im depress. its my get away. i like to bike alone, but company is fine. i love music. i dont think i can live with out music. everyone needs music. i like different type of genres. i like a little bit of everything. e v e r y t h i n g. i dont think im to picky. my dad drinks alot of beer and i can say he is a alcoholic. my step  mom likes to gamble all the time. i already went through the stage that i was left out before. when people make fun of me i dont take shit up the ass. i dont really care. im drama free. i never fought with anyone. i dont waste my time on shit like that. i have great friends. i dont really hang out with them as much anymore but i know im the same person. if they need me i know ill be there. im a caring/loving person. im a teddy bear ;). im a jealous person. im clingy sometimes. i like to wear my red converse with no socks. i have a favorite black t shirt that has bleach all over it. i wear underwear under my boxer. i have a 4g pink ipod i got for 25dollars. i feel girly sometimes. i have a mustache and i want long sideburns. i like hair. i have 1 in a half inch armpit hair. i have hair downstairs. i shaved it before but i think i prefer hair. im a virgin, i never had sex before. i think alot of people is cute/hot/sexy. im very shy.

theres more ... to be continue.

2 comments:

  1. "i wear underwear under my boxer." (: tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i do, cause some people asks me. do u wear underwear? lol

    ReplyDelete