Thursday, October 21, 2010

im tired of my dad.

im sick and tired of his shit. he is annoying. i love him and all but sometimes you get mad at certain things. he don't seem to learn. i know your not suppose to learn if you make a mistake. it takes time and all but fuck he does this shit way to much. my dad is a alcoholic he drinks to much and he does the dumbest shit ever. he annoys the fuck out of me. he piss the whole damn family off. he is dumb. all he think about is money money money. damn alcoholic and fucking money. he doesn't think about other people and doesn't ask us first, his family. people can rip him off so easy he doesn't see that shit, it doesn't go through his head.

so what has happen is that my dad always drinks beer. every single day he drinks. he think he the boss of the house and tells my mom "oh go walk down to cvs to get me beer." its like bitch why dont you go get it your self. he comes home from work why dont he get the beer himself. he always tell my step-mom to do everything. if you drink, know you fuckin limits. i mean if you wanna get drunk sometimes its coool, but not all the fuckin time? ugh.

we had alot of cars before. but guess what happen to them? he was drunk and sold it to my neighbor for cheap. trust me when i say cheap, i mean cheap. its stupid. they persuade him so well he doesnt know. we had a new Camry i forgot what year but my grandma barely bought it for him and he decided to sell it to our neighbor. what a dumb ass. guess how many cars that my neighbor has of ours? FOUR cars. all our cars and my dad sold it to them. why do they have it? because they rip him off and since its cheap they buy it. they always buy everything from us cause its "CHEAP"  my dad is dumb he spent 6000 on a eclipse and he sold it for 2000. what a dumb ass. ugh it makes me mad. Why doesnt he ask us about it or my mom he just go on and do what he wants. i know he is old and shit but still they ripping him off and its dumb because not only because their our neighbors its wierd, "like oh thats our old car all four of them" Like hey i barely got my license why dont you just give me that car? he just ends up selling the car. it really pisses me off that they play him like that and he is so fucking stupid to understand. also he sold the lexus today and he didnt get money off it because he owes the guy. you see? wow you give a car away and you get no money because borrow the person money. why DO you spend MONEY you dont HAVE. ? get it through your head.

our neighbor is smart he knows when my dad is drunk he can get whatevers. i remember when i came home i notice our computer desktop was gone. i asked my dad where was it and he said i sold it for 50 dollars. i was like what the fuck. all my shit was on there. -_-. you see what i mean, he doesnt tell no one anything at all, ugh. i hate how he doesnt think about us. what about family. he doenst think that we wanted the cars,computer,laptop. he sells everything. he thinks about money to much.

i know this sound harsh when i say i hate him and all that but i know deep down inside i love him very much. its just he should be smart sometimes and think about it. its that moment you get angry.

2 comments:

  1. damn. can you guys like check him into... idk, somewhere where he can get help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i doubt it. we try telling him to stop and trust me he is like "BOSS" round here.

    ReplyDelete