Thursday, October 7, 2010

if i had a dick for a day.

this question comes from my favorite show " The L Word"
i remember asking margee what she would do if she had a dick for a day.

i would like to get my dick sucki would jack off for an hour
i would dick slap a girl
i would have sex and be a whore
i would stick my dick in someone ass
i would tuck my dick in.
i would paint my dick
i would wear tight jeans to show some dick
i would flash
i would pee outside in the bushes!


"you dont need a dick to fuck"

what would you do if you had a dick for a day?

5 comments:

  1. i would screw Kristen Stewart
    i would get head
    i would jack off
    i would play with it (a lot)

    aand I can't really think of anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg you like kristen stewart ? I like her too!!!! shes hot!!!! shes badass! her twilight acting is lame though! but in general kristenstewart im a big fan! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed! hahaha she's my fav. youre right though the twilight movies are really horrible. but im obsessed with her regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha hey thats how i feel as well. its horrible but i like it! i just like watching adventure land cause of her!!! haah shes soooooo HOT in that movie! that movie was pretty boring too

    ReplyDelete