Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Are people born gay or do they learn to be gay?

for my point of view i cant say for other people, but as for me im sure i was born gay. i don't think i learn to be gay that's ridiculous. i think if i was learning to be gay it would be like making my self turn gay. that's just my point of view, i  may not be right or wrong its just what i feel. it's a opinion. agree or disagree. i sure i was born gay because i feel like im trap in a woman body, most people who transgenders feel that way. i know i was interested in girls when i was young. never met my mom she left me when i was born. lived with my dad and uncle, starting living with my step mom at age 3. dad always dressed me up in boy's clothes and i always was shirtless. i remember playing house with my step siblings and i would always be the dad -_-. i find it kinda funny. i always ignore that question everybody always ask "do you like girls?" i always get my way out of that question i pretend like i don't hear it, i change the subject, i do everything i can just to not answer that question because i was not comfortable about it. what sucks is that i get so shy i get red it makes me like look like "oh shes lying" oh how i hate that. i think im going off subject? i just felt that i liked girls all my life i was more interested in girls and like playing with girls and being around girls, being around boys is cool too, especially when they see me as a guy. but JUST know im a girl.

Opening up was a piece of cake! hmm nah just kidding i guess opening up about being a lesbian was alright, it wasnt a big deal. i told my closest friends about it first. i know some of my close friends already think/know im gay already but they never ask or talk about it. I open up around 10thgrade, when i open up to my friends it was fucking GREAT! i felt the love i felt happy i felt like something is off my chest. most time its hard telling your friends cause you think about the negatives shit and how i hang out with so much girls -_- that i might like them. oh gosh. I thought it would be hard telling my parents, i hate hiding stuff or lying to my parents. one day i told my step mom she said "oh ok and she laughs like i dont care it doesnt matter what gender you like. im GAY TOO!" i know she jokes but she doesnt mind she cares for me and always will. <3. i was really scared telling my dad! When i told him he looked at me with a mean face and said "Ok" and i was like "I like GIRLS! ima go get a girlfriend and take her home!" he just didnt say anything. The best out story when i told my Aunt she was SHOCK. when i told her i was gay and i liked girls she looked at me and said realllly?! i thought you had a boyfriend. Wow.... i started laughing. i said oh hell no its cause i have few close guy friends. she talked to me about girls and this and that and about my other aunt cause i have a GAY aunt and my grandma doesnt accept her and my gay aunt dad doesnt accept her. i felt bad , i told my grandma im gay and she gives me a Frown look. i Guess shes just old school, but hey you gotta deal with it. I feel great now im so open im the gayest bitch alive. No ok im not the gayest bitch alive im gay though and im sure everyone knows.

i went way off subject. o.O
i learn that if you hold something inside so long that your hurting your self. let it go. you will feel better.

1 comment: