Monday, September 27, 2010

transgender FTM.

currently listening to : Pharcyde: Otha Fish In The Sea.

FTM: female to male.

i always thought about transgenders. i been thinking about it awhile back ago. maybe a year at least. im just so interested about it. i thought about alot. its just amazing! i love it. i read alot of blogs about FTM transgender its amazing. trust me people would feel kind of disgusted but its amazing to me. i thought about it, would i ever transgender.? hmm well my answer, no i wouldnt i really wish i was a guy but right now all i can do is wish. its not going to happen but honestly i am happy with my self, cept that i have tits/boobs. ugh i hate those. i have large boobs and man i really want to get them off as soon as i get money. i talked to my mom about it and she is fine with me having a chest surgery. i would be so complete if i didnt have no tits. honestly i would FEEEEL extremely complete. i dont mind having a vagina, but i think dicks are more attractive. vaginas are kinda ugly, not so cute...

i hate getting comments about boobs/tits. ugh i wish i cut these fuckers off. haha but right now im binding so it makes me feel more manly kind of. i dont bind all the time, but when i go somewhere with alot of people, i dont bind when i go eat or anything only nice occasions i guess? im always naked at home. boxers & tank. just like a guy. man if i have no tits, i would looooove to go out shirtless or take off my shirt in public :). that would be a dream!

dont get me wrong that i dont like tits, i do love tits, but its just not for me. i like tits but small ones? large large breast is a nono. eh..this was very random.

"no one is fully happy about them self."

3 comments:

  1. omg, i want your boobs (: what's binding? and this was a very interesting post, i wanted you to keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with marifel!
    show me how you bind todayyy! (:

    ReplyDelete