Sunday, September 19, 2010

i like to blog when im high.'

currently listening to kid cudi - up up and away.
"we dont care what people say......"

So i was thinking about me being single forever and ever and ever and ever and ever & .. ever. 
oh i hope not. i talk to alot of girls doesnt mean i play girls. i was talking to someone and she said "your a player, i know your trying to play me. you play everyone." right when she said that i was like really.? why do you say that??? she just said cause she knows i play people. -_-. really i dont think i play girls, wait I DONT PLAY GIRLS cause were not even together. but ...uh i think if i find someone who i really like and trust me ill try.. ill do my part. im to nice thats why, im friendly, i love girls! 

if i find a girlfriend, i think ill be so corny. 




holding hands, simple kisses, telling her shes beautiful, going on a first date, meeting my family, meeting her family, sing in the car, go to the movies on random days, love her for her, be there for her, introduce her to my friends, give her space, dont get to jealous/clingy, watch movies at her or my house, sleepover, cuddle!, rub her head till she falls asleep, wrestle her and let her win. 


i just cant wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww if ever i leave edward and decide to be a lesbian<3 lol

    ReplyDelete