Monday, March 21, 2011

im not happy anymore.

i was happy last week, but since my grandma is here i don't feel happy at all. its not that i hate her. i just want my space in my room. i want to come home from work and sleep in my bed. she takes up my bed. i have a little space and she takes more then half of my bed it makes me mad that i cant enjoy sleeping. i love sleeping on my bed. thats the only space i have. i love coming home to sleep on my bed and now i hate coming home. i hate how she thinks its her bed. she told me she was leaving monday but today is monday and nope she took my aunt 500 dollers and gamble its like why do you gamble with money you don't have? your doing this to your self that's why your homeless. damn it. its getting to me i dislike her staying here. i cant even ride my bike anymore. she gets mad at me for riding my bike and she wants me to sell it. i hate this. i really do. i hate coming home high and she ask me all these questions. i put a long pillow between us and she asked me last night "why do you put a pillow between us?." i didn't know what to say i was like i don't know. she always say dumb shit like "oh it was raining so hard i should of crashed into the wall so i can die i dont want to live anymore." im just tired of this. i love my home but honestly my house is not a home no more. i only wanted my sister brothers mom and one of my uncle to live here. its like this house anyone can just sleep here. my uncle who is so annoying lives here with us for awhile he doesnt pay rent, he smells, never takes shower, rude, talks nonsence! its like homeless in our home. i know i have to get over it and deal with it. its reality but its hard right now cause i hate it so much. i know everything will be ok though.

1 comment:

  1. awww pat, it really really bothers you. you will get through it, it will be rough but just hang out tight, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete