Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nancy Party

last night i went to nancy party, first i was feeling all iffy iffy. didnt feel like going cause i was still sick. nary picked me up got to nancy we were there early. helped her out and then what was funny is some girl name Nessa i met over there asked me "are you one of their brothers?" i said "oh no just a friend." when i got outside she comes and asks me "Wait.... are you a girl?" my response "haha yeah i am." she was like "Oh im Gay." Then she asks me and shy are we a couple lol later i introduced her to lucy and she asked me is that your girlfriend? i was like no i dont have no girlfriend im Single! hahaha  it was cool but arkward? im not mean or anything it just that i think she kept coming to me and telling me wierd stuff like "do you want me to cpr you cause your coughing i dont want you to choke." "my bra is falling haha i should just strip." i was just like." haha." she was following me EVERYWHERE. Once i try going away to talk to a friend she comes and she goes "hi...." then she grabs me and touches me. i felt so arkward. she kept saying "your so cute. i love your red beanie." i just went and hid for awhile and bam she comes out of no where and asks for my number and i was like "fuck i forgot my number... hold up let me think." i was going to give a fake number but i gave my real number. GUESS WHAT? she called me when i was at the party........... WTF. that was kinda wierd i didnt pick up. Continue to the party overall it was cool because i got to see people and i havent seen alot of people lately. The Dj lagged because he forgot a cord -____-. Margee and I went to the dance floor and just danced and bam he called me over and guess what I know him! hahahaha small world. i met him thru Lions Den. he said i was his best customer hands down! hahaah Yee! I think Margee and I danced the whole night it was fun, we were mostly messing around and later aldrich came and boogie with us, then more people came! It was fun. everytime i coughed i felt like throwing up -_-. I keep holding it in, but while we were dancing i was sweating i felt better haha. Nancy sure was gone!

"Her party is like a tradition." - margee
its funny cause i think thats true, since she always have parties and people look forward to it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lmfao! This literally made me laugh out loud. What a creepy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahaha you dont not know... it was so creepy. she was speaking chinese to someone and in the back of my head i thought she was spreakin english! lol

    ReplyDelete